Monday 31 August 2015

"MAKE IT"
The single streak of the sunrays
through my bedroom's window
gives birth to a new dawn ,
It gives birth to a new hope.

The cheerful birds on the trees
makes me think "life is trouble-free"
The cold soothing morning breeze
enlivens my spirit
I get an urge to live-
My heart says "Live for today"!

As the day rolls on
I feel like bringing perfection
in every work I do!
When I see depressed faces
leaning against the walls or glass-panes
I feel like walking up to them and say
"For every minute you cry
you loose sixty seconds of your happiness"

Sometimes I want to reveal to
the world the unknown yet
well-known secret
of my everlasting happiness!
It is "don't pay much heed
to what others say.
Do what your heart say
is right"!
"Don't get to flow with the river
Yes at times you maybe disliked
by others,but in this way
your happiness and your tears
will give you a joy forever!

Have tremendous faith in yourself
and be determined to get the best.
because it's our determination
which changes our fate!
Since it's not our fate
which will determine our destiny
so dear reader,
"LIFE"S WHAT YOU MAKE IT"!

-Monalisa



No comments:

Post a Comment